Saturday 20 February 2016

its been awhile

annyeong haseo yeorobun...
even though i know there is no one who visit this blog, i just still want to write something.
so, my last post was in october 2014 and now FEBRUARY 2016. lol. so 2015 was so fucking busy year for me. i spent almost 7months in Bali with mom
and her new husband also it was my second period of training from school for me. cause i know how far my limit and i want to try a new challenge, so thats why i chose Bali instead of Jakarta to spend my time also staying away from Jakarta's hectic. now im on my last semester of college, im in my final paper with deadline on april. i need to graduate this year, or mom will be mad at me.
i wish i can share lots of picture here but since my bali's pictures in on phone, and i didnt have any plan to write now, so maybe later.
wish me luck on my last paper...

au revoir!
-dii-

No comments:

Post a Comment