Saturday 2 August 2014

my new look

hello everyone... i really am sick with those people who complaining about my new look

 and they keep asking me if im a lesbian or not, though they EXACTLY KNOW im forever in love with ryeowook and one guy that i cant write it down here.. i...i just want to cut it short, is that a big problem? is it your problem to uncomfort talking with me? go away if you dont like, easy right? lemme just clarify everything here the reason why i cut this hair super short. reason: I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER NEW HAIR STYLE. enough? no? okay. i've been taking care of my long hair for almost 19 years. am i wrong if just want to have another hair style? and im getting lazier to taking care this f*cking hair. so i found a shortcut to not too busy to take care this hair, so i cut it.... yeah. i like this hair now..
need a prove that i had a long hair? here is my transformation...


it was me on feb 2014

it was me on june 2014

me around 2010


me and friends around march 2014


me and bro 1st feb 2014


 me around 2012



me now...........


okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment